Where am I most obsessively focused for the foreseeable future? In no particular order:
- Connecting – I love to connect with likeminded people (YouTuber, Business Owners, and High on Energy).
Living life on their own terms, traveling, social media interested.
- Business – Running and growing Crisp Explainer Videos.
- Business – Helping people to improve their websites and optimize their businesses with CS Consulting.
- Creativity – Improving my photo- and videographic work on my YouTube and Instagram.
Currently thinking about starting more regular videos. Once per week, with valuable content as well as vlogging.
- Learning – Reading books to better think, work, or live.
My goal is to read at least 24 books this year, I’m done with 2 right now.
- Balance – Build my Morning Routine (Reading, Meditation, Sports) to improve my health, relax better and train my balance.
I’m happy to discuss opportunities around any and all these ideas:
Principles I try to Live By
- ONE – One thing at a time. If situation requires, apply Pareto’s Principle. If situation does not require, do what you want first.
- Externalize distractions – When working, distractions will surface. If need be, write it down, then return to your Thing. After your session, examine the list. Delete the nonsense, knock off the quick tasks, and delegate the trivial. And then, return to the Thing.
- Celebrate everyday successes – Practice gratitude, spread love. Life’s too important to be taken seriously.
- Competition – The only competition you have is yourself.
- Changing people – You can’t change other people. You can only change yourself..
- Dauntless – Fear is a disempowering emotion to live with. Your real self is not filled with fear. Discard it and you will be set free.