Where am I most obsessively focused for the foreseeable future? In no particular order:
- Business – Working with clients on optimizing their website & online businesses.
Interested in working with me? I currently have spots available! My Consulting Services.
- Creativity – Creating more on my Instagram, YouTube, Podcast, and Blog.
My goal for this year is to publish more content. Create more videos, words, and to consistently post on Instagram at the same time.
- Learning – Consume Less & Create More.
I love this word combo, and I am slowly learning to incorporate it more. It's not easy, the Twitter or Instagram apps are just too accessible on my phone. So unlearning the “I have 2 minutes let's scroll through my feed” is a hard one.
- Learning – Reading books to better think, work, and live life.
My goal is to read 24 books in 2018.
- Balance – Morning Routine to improve health, productivity, and relationships.
In the process to train my body to get up before 6 AM, do more sports (running, yoga, and body weight workouts), have dedicated work hours, and allow myself to have play time as well. This is a hard one – especially while traveling with a bunch of people who go out all the time.
I’m happy to discuss opportunities around any and all these ideas:
Principles I try to Live By
- ONE – One thing at a time. If situation requires, apply Pareto’s Principle. If situation does not require, do what you want first.
- Externalize distractions – When working, distractions will surface. If need be, write it down, then return to your Thing. After your session, examine the list. Delete the nonsense, knock off the quick tasks, and delegate the trivial. And then, return to the Thing.
- Celebrate everyday successes – Practice gratitude, spread love. Life’s too important to be taken seriously.
- Competition – The only competition you have is yourself.
- Changing people – You can’t change other people. You can only change yourself..
- Dauntless – Fear is a disempowering emotion to live with. Your real self is not filled with fear. Discard it, and you will be set free.
- STOIC – Someone who does not give a shit about the stupid things in this world that most people care so much about. Stoics do have emotions, but only for the things in this world that really matter. They are the most real people alive.
Group of kids are sitting on a porch. Stoic walks by.
Kid – “Hey man, yur a fuckin faggot an you suck cock!”
Stoic – “Good for you.”