Where am I most obsessively focused for the foreseeable future? In no particular order:
- Connecting – I love to connect with likeminded people (YouTubers, Instagrammer, Business Owners, and High on Energy).
Living life on their own terms, traveling, photographing, making videos, social media interested – contact me.
- Business – Running and growing Crisp Explainer Videos.
- Business – Helping people to improve their websites and optimize their online businesses with CS Consulting.
- Creativity – Improving my photo- and videographic work on my YouTube and Instagram.
The goal for this summer is to publish more high quality videos on my YouTube Channel. Venture into the Travel Vlogging type videos and up my Instagram feed at the same time.
- Learning – Consume Less & Create More.
I love this sentence and I am slowly learning to incorporate it more into my online life. It’s not that easy, the Twitter or Instagram apps are just too accessible on my phone. So unlearning the “I have 2 minutes let’s scroll through my feed” is a hard one.
- Learning – Reading books to better think, work, and live.
My goal is to read at least 24 books this year, I’m done with 7 as of right now.
- Balance – Build my Morning Routine (Reading, Meditation, Sports) to improve my health, relax better and train my balance.
In the process to train myself to get up before 6 AM. Do more sports with running as well as body weight workouts. Have focused work hours. And allow myself to have enjoyable “offline” time as well.
I’m happy to discuss opportunities around any and all these ideas:
Principles I try to Live By
- ONE – One thing at a time. If situation requires, apply Pareto’s Principle. If situation does not require, do what you want first.
- Externalize distractions – When working, distractions will surface. If need be, write it down, then return to your Thing. After your session, examine the list. Delete the nonsense, knock off the quick tasks, and delegate the trivial. And then, return to the Thing.
- Celebrate everyday successes – Practice gratitude, spread love. Life’s too important to be taken seriously.
- Competition – The only competition you have is yourself.
- Changing people – You can’t change other people. You can only change yourself..
- Dauntless – Fear is a disempowering emotion to live with. Your real self is not filled with fear. Discard it and you will be set free.